About this template

Wow template (or Dilectio template) is a nice three column modern artistic Blogger template which was originally designed by Design Disease for WordPress and was converted into Blogger by Blog and Web. It has a cool search box and “About You” section with a red/orange background along with a custom date/time stamp for each post. This template is only the second one ever to include javascript tabs within the sidebar. That means instead of the page reloading each time you click on a tab, it dynamically clicks over

Photobucket


You can download it at my blog

http://all-blogspot-templates.blogspot.com/2008/05/wow-blogger-template.html

1 comments:

Sakura Blossom Gaming said...

HI... I noticed that the thumbnail image of the template is different than the DEMO.... and the one in your thumbnail is actually a customization that I did (using artwork from the original designers - actually it was a desktop background which I tweaked turned upside down and voila... came out pretty cool!)I did give credit on my blog to the original designers with a little footnote that I had customized both the colors (if you notice the original was a little bland) and the final layout was tweaked too. I don't need credit because I was working with their design, just wanted to let you know I have further customized and REALLY changed the color scheme(...and the sidebar components) I plan on making the customized template available for download... the only problem is while tweaking the design I screwed up something and now the 3rd sidebar sits underneath the Blog post... SO I am trying to find the original code to fix it... Feel free to stop by my blog if you like
http://blog.afewguiltypleasures

Copyright © 2008 - WOW template - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Wow Blogger Template